Team Tennis is one of our most popular programs for adults interested in playing doubles in a fun but competitive format. Players are put on a team of 6, ranked based on their skill level and are paired off against similarly skilled players.
Until allowed by provincial re-opening guidelines, we are unable to run any team sports. We can, however, play doubles.
To support those club members who enjoy social doubles tennis, Mary Foulger (our Team Tennis Coordinator) will organize three matches lasting 35 minutes each. Each player must record their own scores and email them to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org after playing. This will help determine players' levels and promote balanced matchups.
We will commence the first week in June, and your name will be added to the mix once your payment has been received. The cost will be $20 for Wednesday evenings and $5 for Tuesday mornings. If you know that you are a beginner please let Mary know and she will set something up for Monday evening also.
- Teams play once a week Wednesday evenings or Tuesday mornings
- The Wednesday matches will run thoughout the summer. Tuesday mornings will run in June and September.
- Cost: $20/person to play Monday or Wednesday evenings. $5/person to play Tuesday mornings.
RegisterIf you're interested in playing Team Tennis this year, email the following information to email@example.com. We'll follow up with more details once we're allowed to start playing again.
- Your full name, email address, and phone number
- Have you played Team Tennis before? If so, what level were you? Was that the right level for you?
- If you haven't played Team Tennis before, describe your level and your recent experience playing tennis. Do you think you know what Team Tennis level is right for you?
- If you want to play regularly, which session(s) you'd like to join: Monday evenings (for lower-level players), Wednesday evenings (3.0+), Tuesday mornings (3.0+)
- Your availability (every/most weeks, some weeks, only occasionally?)
- Are you willing to be a team captain?
- Submit your payment via e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name in the note when submitting the e-transfer.
Rules and Procedures
We've compiled a list of rules and procedures in an attempt to run Team Tennis as efficiently as possible.
Please review the document and make sure you're familiar with its contents.